A little of this & a little of that...

I wouldn't trade my life with anyone else, even for a day.

11.22.2005

Do, Re Me-me

Since all of my recent blogs have been rather depressing - (re-reading them kind of makes me go "ugh I'm that sad girl") (Which in all honesty I have been down but I KNOW that there are people out there with problems that I can't even compare mine to. I'm sure that "this too shall pass.") I thought I would complete this little survey thing I stole from Sammy to make everyone (including myself) alittle happier!

Three names I go by
-Kayte
-Kaytedid
-Kaytelan Marie (Even though my real name is JUST Kayte)

Three screen names I have or had
- KrazChorse (pronounced crazy - seahorse)
- Bonfire721
- Purplegizzy214

Three physical things I like about myself
- Smile
- Freckles
- Eyelashes

Three physical things I don't like about myself
- Upper thighs
- Butt
- Small Calves (Weird I know)

Three parts of my heritage
- Irish
- Czeck
- Sweedish

Three things that scare me
- FLYING
- The future
- The dark (fully aware of the fact that I'm 22)

Three of my everyday essentials
- caffeine in any form
- Mascara
- Baby Lotion

Three of my favorite musical artists
- Lucky Boys Confusion (Local Chicago)
- Triptii (Very local - Naperville, IL)
- Recently - Coldplay (Thanks to Matthew & Nick & this summer!)

Three things I want in a relationship
- Honesty
- Passion/Emotion
- Loving that person for who they are & being loved for who I am - no changes or alterations for either of us.

Three lies and truths in no particular order
- I love Christmas in a very ridiculous way
- I love tomatoes
- I hate snow

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me
- Eyes
- Sense of Humor
- Level of Manliness (It HAS to be high!)

Three of my favorite hobbies
- Watching Sitcoms
- Cooking
- Cat-napping

Three things I want to do really badly right now
- Go Shopping
- Get a hug
- Shower (I'm on my way in a minute I promise!)

Three Places I want to vacation
- Hawaii
- Ireland
- Italy

Three kid's names I like
- Noah
- Faith
- London

Three things I want to do before I die
- Start my own family
- Live in a big city
- Own at least one dashaund

Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy-
- I love red meat... haha seriously I do
- I could wear sweats everyday
- I like to drink beer

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl
- I refuse to go anywhere without make-up on
- I am overly emotional
- The day I get my hair done is the greatest day of my life every few months!

Three celeb crushes
- Dr. McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy
- Colin Farrell
- Johnny Depp

2 Comments:

Blogger Frema said...

Hi, Kayte,

Thanks for visiting my blog! About the 100 Things: I actually stole that from someone else's blog. It's a very popular thing to do on a blog, so you don't have to worry about asking beforehand. Go to town!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Sambo V. said...

Kayte, you are so cute! I love reading your blog! ;) Mascara + Sam= BFF!!!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home